Fort Worth Bead Market
November 17, 2012
to 5 PM
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
This free show is open to the public and includes Gemstones, Pearls, Buttons, Glass, Tools, Jewelry, Lampwork, Seed Beads and more beads.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Jack Daniels, $4 Southern Comfort, $4 Tuaca Bombs
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards