Fort Worth Bead Market
November 17, 2012
to 5 PM
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
This free show is open to the public and includes Gemstones, Pearls, Buttons, Glass, Tools, Jewelry, Lampwork, Seed Beads and more beads.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun