Saturday Cinema - They Risked Their Lives: Rescuers of the Holocaust
November 17, 2012
to 3:30 PM
211 N. Record St. , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$6 - $8
Screening of the documentary, They Risked Their Lives: Rescuers of the Holocaust, in the Museum Theater.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 top ten shots
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger