Saturday Cinema - They Risked Their Lives: Rescuers of the Holocaust
November 17, 2012
to 3:30 PM
211 North Record St. , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$6 - $8
Screening of the documentary, They Risked Their Lives: Rescuers of the Holocaust, in the Museum Theater.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day