The Elf Academy
November 17, 2012
to 4 PM
2601 Preston Rd. , Frisco, TX
For children six and under and adults who want to learn the how-tos of being an elf, Stonebriar Centre presents The Elf Academy on Saturday, November 17 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
At The Elf Academy, wanna-be elves travel from station to station, channeling their inner elves and learning all the while. On completing at least two make-and-take crafts, each participant will be a “certified Santa’s Helper” and receive a holiday toy.
Kids and their parents/caregivers can drop in The Elf Academy any time from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. There is no charge to attend and reservations are not necessary. The activities are designed for children six and under, but all ages are welcome. The Elf Academy is at the New North Pole, near Dillard’s and Sears.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Rugby House Pub: $2 off draughts, $1 St. Louis ribs
- Dave & Buster's: Half price anything with liquor including shots and mixed drinks. $1 off import and domestic drafts and all glasses of wine.
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Chaucer's: $3 wells
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open