City Lights Holiday Festival
November 17, 2012
Each year, City Lights grows with a new element of awe and this year will be no different with a special addition of season-long Neiman Marcus holiday decorations from past and present at Pegasus Plaza and Belo Garden.
City Lights kicks off with a “Holiday Festival” along Main Street that continues throughout the evening. Enjoy family friendly activities including: an outdoor market, face painting, ornament making, musical performances, food and much more. The “Holiday Light Show” lights up the night at 7:00 p.m., with the one-of-a-kind light installation along Main Street, lighting of Downtown’s 65-foot holiday tree at Main Street Garden, adorned with over ten thousand feet of lights, and a special arrival from Santa.
At 8:00 p.m., enjoy holiday festivities at AT&T Plaza. In addition, City Lights partner Neiman Marcus will open their holiday windows on November 17, bringing back the popular crawl tubes, where kids can physically enter a journey of fantasy and wonder.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day