City Lights Holiday Festival
November 17, 2012
Each year, City Lights grows with a new element of awe and this year will be no different with a special addition of season-long Neiman Marcus holiday decorations from past and present at Pegasus Plaza and Belo Garden.
City Lights kicks off with a “Holiday Festival” along Main Street that continues throughout the evening. Enjoy family friendly activities including: an outdoor market, face painting, ornament making, musical performances, food and much more. The “Holiday Light Show” lights up the night at 7:00 p.m., with the one-of-a-kind light installation along Main Street, lighting of Downtown’s 65-foot holiday tree at Main Street Garden, adorned with over ten thousand feet of lights, and a special arrival from Santa.
At 8:00 p.m., enjoy holiday festivities at AT&T Plaza. In addition, City Lights partner Neiman Marcus will open their holiday windows on November 17, bringing back the popular crawl tubes, where kids can physically enter a journey of fantasy and wonder.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger