November 17, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Thursday, October 31, Halloween night, the performance will be a sing-along show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
See more events classified as:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April