Four Corners Brewing Co. Grand Opening
November 17, 2012
to 3:30 PM
423 Singleton Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Situated right down from the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in West Dallas, Four Corners Brewing Co. will host its first brewery tour at 1:30 p.m. with local food carts/ trucks catering to the crowd. They will also have live music playing and Four Corners Brewing Co. gear available for purchase. Guests can get a taste of their popular golden ale brew, aptly called Local Buzz, and their newest selection, Red’s Roja.
The grand opening event is open to the public; tickets can be purchased for only $10. Four Corners recommends getting your tickets in advance - tickets are selling fast. If tickets are still available, they will be sold at the door for $10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million