Four Corners Brewing Co. Grand Opening
November 17, 2012
to 3:30 PM
423 Singleton Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Situated right down from the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in West Dallas, Four Corners Brewing Co. will host its first brewery tour at 1:30 p.m. with local food carts/ trucks catering to the crowd. They will also have live music playing and Four Corners Brewing Co. gear available for purchase. Guests can get a taste of their popular golden ale brew, aptly called Local Buzz, and their newest selection, Red’s Roja.
The grand opening event is open to the public; tickets can be purchased for only $10. Four Corners recommends getting your tickets in advance - tickets are selling fast. If tickets are still available, they will be sold at the door for $10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler