Art of Film Screenings: The Doors
November 17, 2012
5321 E. Mockingbird Lane , Suite 230 , Dallas, TX
On Saturday, November 17, we will present two of our Art of Film honoree Val Kilmer's most-loved films. Tickets will be available at the Angelika Film Center--Dallas box office on the day of the screenings. $5 for DFS Members; $10 for the public.
11:30 a.m. THE DOORS - R, 1991, 140 min. Director: Oliver Stone. Screenwriter: Oliver Stone and Randall Jahnsson. Cast: Val Kilmer, Meg Ryan, Kyle MacLachlan.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun