November 17, 2012
to 3 PM
2823 St. Louis Street , Dallas, TX
Deep Ellum Brewing Company turns 1 on November 11, and to celebrate we’re opening up the doors of the brewery to our friends and family that have made this first year possible. We will have live music on stage in our beer garden, we’ll be tapping some special beers we held back from this year (like Dreamcrusher, last year’s Darkest Hour, Wealth & Taste and more), and launching our Limited Edition Anniversary beer: Pollenator. Come join us Saturday November 17, 2012 from noon to 3pm for this historic event.
Musical guests on the beer garden stage: Cody “Sugarfoote” Foote and Co, The O’s
Food Trucks on site during the party: Three Lions (British), Yellow Belly (American), Pompeii DFW (Italian)
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy