November 17, 2012
to 3 PM
2823 St. Louis Street , Dallas, TX
Deep Ellum Brewing Company turns 1 on November 11, and to celebrate we’re opening up the doors of the brewery to our friends and family that have made this first year possible. We will have live music on stage in our beer garden, we’ll be tapping some special beers we held back from this year (like Dreamcrusher, last year’s Darkest Hour, Wealth & Taste and more), and launching our Limited Edition Anniversary beer: Pollenator. Come join us Saturday November 17, 2012 from noon to 3pm for this historic event.
Musical guests on the beer garden stage: Cody “Sugarfoote” Foote and Co, The O’s
Food Trucks on site during the party: Three Lions (British), Yellow Belly (American), Pompeii DFW (Italian)
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Double Wide: $3 pints
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger