Holidays for the Hounds
benefiting Greyhound Adoption League of Texas
November 17, 2012
to 6 PM
8300 - 8400 Preston Road , 4001 - 4033 E. Northwest Highway , Dallas, TX
Join the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas (GALT) for 2012 Holidays for the Hounds, November 10, 11, 17, 18 and December 1st and 2nd, Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Get a head start on holiday family portraits taken with Santa Lin and bring Fido for fun photos shot by professional photographer John Hudson Holiday photos start at only $10. On December 2nd portrait sessions will be offered by John Hudson Photography by appointment only.
Visit the GreytStore for holiday and everyday gifts for your four-legged friend (cats and dogs) showcasing Animal Whimsey Jewelry by Texas artist Donna Pizarro, etched Riedel glassware and decanters, toys, decorative collars, dog and human sportswear, iPhone accessories and much more. Proceeds benefit Greyhound Adoption League of Texas.
2012 Holidays for the Hounds is located at 4000 Villanova Street at the east end of The Plaza at Preston Center All breeds are welcome. For more information go to www.galtx.org or call 214-432-2863.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Rathbun's Blue Plate Kitchen: $2 Texas draft beer / $4 Texas vodka drinks
- Rathbun's Blue Plate Kitchen: $3 Mimosas / $5 Bloody Mary
- Rathbun's Blue Plate Kitchen: $10 pitchers of Texas beer
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Extreme Pizza: $5 draft beer and extra-large slice of pizza with two ppings
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing
- Historic church in Uptown demolished for Trader Joe's complex