Eight Year Anniversary Party
November 17, 2012
to 5 PM
701 Galveston Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
Join Rahr for an extended tour and 8 Year Anniversary Party from 1-5PM. This will be the closing event for Dallas Beer Week. We will have our regular beer line-up, a few special seasonals, and a ton of special, never before released Rahr employee-brewed beers available including: Jason & Noah's Liberation de Payton - Bier de garde; Nick, Craig & Louis' Holy Mole - Ancho & cinnamon Oatmeal Milk Stout; Nick, Clint and Jeff's Sweet Brown - Maple Pecan Porter; Fritz's Lost Monk - Oak Aged English Abby Ale; Fritz & Erin's Sarachkin - Sarachi Dry Hopped Pumpkin Ale. There will be more styles that will be announced as we get closer to this great event. Sweet T and the Back Porch Pickers and ISHI will be performing.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, Happy Hour All Night
- The Usual: $1 off mixed drinks, beer and glasses of wine / $2 off cocktails
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs
- Opera review: Fort Worth Opera's world premiere of Glory Denied proves a haunting and evocative tribute to the Vietnam era