Vegetarian Sides for Thanksgiving
November 17, 2012
to 12:30 PM
1010 South Pearl Street , Dallas, TX
Whether you are a Vegetarian looking for ideas, have a Vegetarian coming for Thanksgiving and want them to have more to eat than a roll, or want some delicious sides that don't force you to loosen your belt before leaving the table this class is for you. You'll get great guides to vegetarian sides, we'll demo a few, and have a pre-party. You will leave with recipes we make in class and more.
In this class we'll make and sample Parsnip and Apple Soup, Tempeh and Wild Mushroom Fricassee, Gluten Free Pumpkin Dumplings, Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts, and Smashed Turnips. These recipes are totally doable the day of and your guests eager and happy to sit at your holiday table.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy