Vegetarian Sides for Thanksgiving
November 17, 2012
to 12:30 PM
1010 S. Pearl Expressway , Dallas, TX
Whether you are a Vegetarian looking for ideas, have a Vegetarian coming for Thanksgiving and want them to have more to eat than a roll, or want some delicious sides that don't force you to loosen your belt before leaving the table this class is for you. You'll get great guides to vegetarian sides, we'll demo a few, and have a pre-party. You will leave with recipes we make in class and more.
In this class we'll make and sample Parsnip and Apple Soup, Tempeh and Wild Mushroom Fricassee, Gluten Free Pumpkin Dumplings, Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts, and Smashed Turnips. These recipes are totally doable the day of and your guests eager and happy to sit at your holiday table.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- City Tavern: $3 Texas Beers
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 frozen margaritas, $3.50 well drinks, $3.50 beer, $3.50 house wine
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas