Dallas Derby Devils Turkey Take Down
November 17, 2012
to 10:30 PM
5702 Alpha Road , Dallas, TX
$12 - $15
The Thanksgiving mash-up bout will feature competing roller-derby teams: Legs vs. Thighs and Breasts vs. Wings. The junior derby for ages 7 to 16, the Angels of Darkness, will be presenting an expo bout during half time.
$15 at the door; $12 online. Bring your own beverage; no glass.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hawley's Billiards: $3 Jack, Jim & Jose
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $3 Sake Bombs
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls
- Townhouse Kitchen + Bar: $4 bloody marys, $10 bottomless mimosas
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
See more events classified as:
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- UPDATED: Original Pancake House offers free breakfast for blood donors on April 18
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?