November 17, 2012
to 1 PM
120 West Main Street , Grand Prairie, TX
Grand Prairie Farmers Market presents "Gobble Daze" 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17, featuring gourmet food trucks, gobble games, turkey decorating crafts, bounce houses and face painting. Farmers Market will also feature its usual fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, coffee, tea, tamales, jellies and relishes, grass-fed meats, homemade soaps, candles and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed