November 17, 2012
to 1 PM
120 West Main Street , Grand Prairie, TX
Grand Prairie Farmers Market presents "Gobble Daze" 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17, featuring gourmet food trucks, gobble games, turkey decorating crafts, bounce houses and face painting. Farmers Market will also feature its usual fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, coffee, tea, tamales, jellies and relishes, grass-fed meats, homemade soaps, candles and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day