November 17, 2012
to 1 PM
120 West Main Street , Grand Prairie, TX
Grand Prairie Farmers Market presents "Gobble Daze" 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17, featuring gourmet food trucks, gobble games, turkey decorating crafts, bounce houses and face painting. Farmers Market will also feature its usual fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, coffee, tea, tamales, jellies and relishes, grass-fed meats, homemade soaps, candles and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas