Clifford The Big Red Dog
November 18, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$10.50 - $25.50
To celebrate his 50th birthday, Clifford the Big Red Dog from PBS KIDS is galloping across America in this brand new musical adventure. Clifford and his friends have charmed, amazed and entertained children around the world for five decades. As they come to life in this exciting evening of music and fun, you’ll have even more reasons to love Clifford!
NOTE: The 7 p.m. show has been canceled.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday