Sunday Cinema - The Harp Tree
November 18, 2012
to 4:30 PM
211 North Record St. , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$6 - $8
Screening of the 30-minute documentary, The Harp Tree, followed by a talk by Richard Steinhart and filmmaker Mark Birnbaum in the Museum Theater. The film tells the story of a family of educated and successful people. Some lived, most were murdered. From Dresden, Berlin and Paris and Prague, to Buchenwald, Auschwitz and Theresienstadt, two sons of survivors—Ron and Rick Steinhart—recount their journey through Europe as they search for traces of a lost family they never knew.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day