Sunday Cinema - The Harp Tree
November 18, 2012
to 4:30 PM
211 N. Record St. , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$6 - $8
Screening of the 30-minute documentary, The Harp Tree, followed by a talk by Richard Steinhart and filmmaker Mark Birnbaum in the Museum Theater. The film tells the story of a family of educated and successful people. Some lived, most were murdered. From Dresden, Berlin and Paris and Prague, to Buchenwald, Auschwitz and Theresienstadt, two sons of survivors—Ron and Rick Steinhart—recount their journey through Europe as they search for traces of a lost family they never knew.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling