Sunday Cinema - The Harp Tree
November 18, 2012
to 4:30 PM
211 North Record Street , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$6 - $8
Screening of the 30-minute documentary, The Harp Tree, followed by a talk by Richard Steinhart and filmmaker Mark Birnbaum in the Museum Theater. The film tells the story of a family of educated and successful people. Some lived, most were murdered. From Dresden, Berlin and Paris and Prague, to Buchenwald, Auschwitz and Theresienstadt, two sons of survivors—Ron and Rick Steinhart—recount their journey through Europe as they search for traces of a lost family they never knew.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million