Bishop Arts Walking Food and Historical Tour
November 18, 2012
to 4:15 PM
408 West Eighth Street , #102 , Dallas, TX
Indulge in history and great foods as you walk the streets of the Bishop Arts District. You will go to at least 6 restaurants and learn about this colorful area. Venues include Veracruz Cafe, Lockhart Smokehouse, Emporium Pies and Dude, Sweet Chocolate.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more