Wheel of Fortune Contestant Search
November 18, 2012
to 5 PM
909 1st Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Wheelmobile is a 39-foot Winnebago that tours nationwide in search of contestants for television’s #1 game show. The Wheelmobile team is coming your way to find contestants in North Texas.
Limited free parking will be available at the gated parking lot across the street from the Music Hall at Parry Avenue and Second Avenue. The parking lot is located between First Avenue and Second Avenue at Parry Avenue. The entrance to the parking lot is on the Second Avenue or South side of the parking lot.
Additional parking will be available inside the Fair Park grounds at the cost of $10 per car. Enter into the Park at either Gate 4 at Parry Avenue and First Avenue or at Gate 5 at Robert B. Cullum Boulevard and Grand Avenue. Parking attendants will be located at both gates.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- The Meridian Room: $2.50 champagne drinks / $4 Bloody Marys
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Double Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- The Amsterdam Bar: $1 off all drafts & wells, $6 Sut (quarts)
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed