Brunch Benefit for North Texas Food Bank
November 18, 2012
to 3 PM
4900 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
McKinney Avenue restaurant Acme F&B recently rolled out their new brunch service and will host an event in partnership with the Round Table to give back to hungry North Texans just in time for Thanksgiving. Acme F&B will donate $1 for every person that walks through the door for brunch on November 18, 2012 from 11 AM to 3 PM. In addition to the opportunity to give back diners will enjoy a special menu, reduced priced drinks and heated patio for those joining the Round Table for brunch at Acme F&B that day.
The Round Table is the young professional group formed to benefit The North Texas Food Bank and their leadership is composed of council members serving as representatives of the young professional community.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
- Cafe Izmir: $14 select bottles of wine, $14 sangria pitchers
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy