Brunch Benefit for North Texas Food Bank
November 18, 2012
to 3 PM
4900 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
McKinney Avenue restaurant Acme F&B recently rolled out their new brunch service and will host an event in partnership with the Round Table to give back to hungry North Texans just in time for Thanksgiving. Acme F&B will donate $1 for every person that walks through the door for brunch on November 18, 2012 from 11 AM to 3 PM. In addition to the opportunity to give back diners will enjoy a special menu, reduced priced drinks and heated patio for those joining the Round Table for brunch at Acme F&B that day.
The Round Table is the young professional group formed to benefit The North Texas Food Bank and their leadership is composed of council members serving as representatives of the young professional community.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 drafts & margaritas, $1 off all other drinks
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million