Meadows Chorale, Meadows Concert Choir and Diva Dolce: Ave
benefiting North Texas Food Bank
November 18, 2012
6101 Bishop Blvd. , Dallas, TX
The Latin word “Ave” – translated as “Hail” – was the first word that the angel Gabriel said to the Virgin Mary. As the season of Advent approaches, the Meadows choirs salute Mary, along with other spiritual mothers in our world – Eve and Mother Earth among them.
FREE; In lieu of admission, the choirs request that a donation be made to the North Texas Food Bank through ntfb.org; food items may also be donated in person at the concert.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun