Cliff Fest and Oak Cliff Chili Cookoff
benefiting North Texas Food Bank
November 18, 2012
to 6 PM
West Davis Street and North Bishop Avenue , Dallas, TX
The 4th Annual Cliff Fest: More Than Just a Taste is the one festival each year where we focus solely on what makes Oak Cliff so great: the talent within. Cliff Fest is a day of local food tasting, local shopping, local performances, and meeting your neighbors.
This year’s CliffFest will also feature the third Annual Oak Cliff Chili Cookoff. The cookoff is open to all Oak Cliff residents and businesses, and there’s no cost to enter. Each chili entry needs to bring two quarts to provide samples to the public. This is a People’s Choice award. The cook-off benefits the North Texas Food Bank.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu