November 19, 2012
to 10 PM
4023 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: $3 wells, house wines, and sangrias
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: half-price bottled wine with purchase of meal
- Urban Taco: $5 Bloody Marys, $5 sangria, $20 six-beer buckets,
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- The Mining Company: $1 Jell-O shots, $1 shot tubes, $2.75 domestic draft pints, $4.25 select Long Island Ice Teas, $4.25 well drinks, $4.25 domestic longnecks, $5 premium beers
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre