Crazy for You
November 19, 2012
What happens when the heir to a New York banking company who secretly dreams of life on stage is sent to Deadrock, Nevada, to foreclose on the tiny town's only theater? He falls in love with the theater owner's daughter and tries to save the theater by producing an extravagant show.
Brimming with the exuberant music of the celebrated musical duo, George and Ira Gershwin, this Tony Award-winning musical is a toe-tapping, riotously entertaining dazzler.
November 20 - Pre-Thanksgiving Show, 7:30 p.m., $25-$35
November 30 - $10 Student Matinee, 10 a.m., $10
December 9 - Wallet Watcher Show, 7:30 p.m., $10-$15
December 12 - Hooky Matinee, 2 p.m., $10-$15
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger