Dallas Black Dance Theatre: Behind the Scenes
November 19, 2012
2700 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Dallas Black Dance Theatre's annual series is open to the community for close, personal performances from each of the performing ensembles of Dallas Black Dance Theatre. November 19th through November 21st, audience members get a chance to see previews of the upcoming Winter Series performance of Dallas Black Dance Theatre; the talent and energy of DBDT II; and the aspiring young dance ensembles Bloom and JPE of Dallas Black Dance Academy.
This event is free and open to the general public. Held in the Dallas Black Dance Theatre Studios located at 2700 Flora, seating is limited. Reservations are required. Call (214) 871-2390 to reserve your seat now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas