Carol of Lights 2012
November 19, 2012
431 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Sparkle and shine in the heart of Historic Downtown Grapevine! See Mayor William D. Tate flip the switch that transforms Historic Downtown Grapevine into the Christmas Capital of Texas. Guests will enjoy musical performances and hot chocolate will be available.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Skybar Grapevine: 1/2 priced appetizers and drinks
- Esparza's: $5 margaritas and swirls
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party