Lyle Lovett and his Acoustic Group
November 20, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$44 - $132
Beloved Texas singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett returns to the Hall, bringing with him his excellent Acoustic Group, made up of past and present members of His Large Band.
Photo of Lyle Lovett by Mei-Chun Jau / Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Taverna: Half-price bottles of wine with purchase from regular menu or specials board
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Malone's Pub: $2 wells
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas