Lyle Lovett and his Acoustic Group
November 20, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$44 - $132
Beloved Texas singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett returns to the Hall, bringing with him his excellent Acoustic Group, made up of past and present members of His Large Band.
Photo of Lyle Lovett by Mei-Chun Jau / Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs