The Tuesday Night Tease
November 20, 2012
1409 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
A magical journey of Vaudeville, Burlesque, music, fun, and games.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday