Beer vs. Wine Smackdown
November 20, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Which is truly the better pair with cheese? Each of the five rounds consists of one cheese, one wine and one beer. Cheesemonger Rich Rogers will talk about pairing in general and specific impressions of each pair. There will be a vote and a winner.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?