Beer vs. Wine Smackdown
November 20, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Ave. , Dallas, TX
Which is truly the better pair with cheese? Each of the five rounds consists of one cheese, one wine and one beer. Cheesemonger Rich Rogers will talk about pairing in general and specific impressions of each pair. There will be a vote and a winner.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light drafts, $3.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 wells, $4 imported bottles, $5 calls, $5 craft drafts
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas