Dallas Black Dance Theatre: Behind the Scenes
November 20, 2012
2700 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Dallas Black Dance Theatre's annual series is open to the community for close, personal performances from each of the performing ensembles of Dallas Black Dance Theatre. November 19th through November 21st, audience members get a chance to see previews of the upcoming Winter Series performance of Dallas Black Dance Theatre; the talent and energy of DBDT II; and the aspiring young dance ensembles Bloom and JPE of Dallas Black Dance Academy.
This event is free and open to the general public. Held in the Dallas Black Dance Theatre Studios located at 2700 Flora, seating is limited. Reservations are required. Call (214) 871-2390 to reserve your seat now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Urban Taco: $5 Bloody Marys, $5 sangria, $20 six-beer buckets,
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
See more events classified as:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April