benefiting North Texas Food Bank
November 21, 2012
All tours begin at the Reception Desk in the front lobby of the WInspear Opera House. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time of tours as all tours leave on time.
Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult or have adult supervision. Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years of age.
All tour patrons must reserve a ticket online at attpac.org prior to the tour date. There are limited spaces available and only patrons with tickets will be allowed on the tour. Patrons can use their tour ticket for special promotional items given by sponsors as announced. Check with your docent on your tour date to find out what promotional items are offered.
Tickets for the tour are complimentary but tour patrons are encouraged to bring two food cans/ items to benefit the North Texas Food Bank. Food collection boxes will be available in the front lobby of the Winspear Opera House.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre