Rally Days 2012
November 21, 2012
Rally Days will give you an experience of a lifetime as we celebrate Dallas Cowboys football past and present at Cowboys Stadium. Each Rally Day ticket includes a tour of Cowboys Stadium; photo opportunities with the Super Bowl trophies, Hall of Fame truck, pictures and autographs of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; activities for kids on the field; on field contests for longest toss, kick, and more; and appearances by Dallas Cowboys alumni.
$17.50 for adults, $14.50 for kids, seniors, and active military with ID. Parking is free.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April