Rally Days 2012
November 21, 2012
Rally Days will give you an experience of a lifetime as we celebrate Dallas Cowboys football past and present at Cowboys Stadium. Each Rally Day ticket includes a tour of Cowboys Stadium; photo opportunities with the Super Bowl trophies, Hall of Fame truck, pictures and autographs of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; activities for kids on the field; on field contests for longest toss, kick, and more; and appearances by Dallas Cowboys alumni.
$17.50 for adults, $14.50 for kids, seniors, and active military with ID. Parking is free.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Jack Daniels, $4 Southern Comfort, $4 Tuaca Bombs
- Candlelite Inn: $3 margaritas, $1 drafts / $1 off appetizers
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice