Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins
November 22, 2012
Ann of Wilson of Heart will perform the National Anthem, and Kenny Chesney will perform during half-time as part of the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Kick-Off.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Olenjack's Grille: $2.50 domestic beers (Coors Light, Bud Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite & Rolling Rock) & wells, $5 house white & red wine
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off calls, $1 off wine, $1.49 domestic pints, $3.49 specialty pints, $3.49 margaritas, $3.49 Long Islands, $3.49 cosmos
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April