North Texas Turkey Trot
November 22, 2012
to 10:45 AM
6000 Main Street , Frisco, TX
$12.50 - $40
The event will include 10K and 5K races, as well as the Miracle Mile for kids. Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome. The Trot starts and finishes at FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco and benefits the Miracle League of Frisco.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lemon Bar: $4.99 liter carafe of mimosa and bellini
- The Londoner: $1 off beer, $1 off liquor, $1 off wines by the glass
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 domestic drafts, $3 import drafts, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- The Londoner: Half-price select bottles of wine with an order of two entrees
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2 domestic drafts, $3 import drafts, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Photos: Fancy Sunday Night Football bus kicks off the season in Frisco
- FC Dallas partners with Plano Symphony Orchestra to bring family-friendly fun to Frisco
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation
- Theater review: Follow two unemployed musicians through a web of lies in Love, Sex, and the I.R.S.
- Underwater petting zoo comes to Frisco August 7