Thanksgiving Day Dinner
November 22, 2012
to 3 PM
1200 North Buckner Boulevard , Dallas, TX
A family tradition since 1925, Highland Park Cafeteria provides a feast to enjoy at home; or come in on Thanksgiving Day for the delicious food and festive atmosphere. Roast turkey, ham, cornbread dressing, giblet gravy, cranberry sauce, baked squash, green beans, mashed potatoes, candied yams, fresh pecan pie, pumpkin pie and many other favorites are made fresh daily.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa
- Goat for the gold: Local 5K raises money for the Sudan with a humorous twist