November 22, 2012
to 8 PM
2121 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
$35 - $95
First Course (select one)
Roasted Butternut Squash/Ginger Bisque with Crispy Pheasant Tenders and Spiced Pecans
Seared Nantucket Bay Scallops on Tubetti Pasta with Confit Fennel and French Beans, in Oregon Black Truffle Cream
Crispy Cornmeal Lockhart Quail with Red Currant Rice, Roasted Brussels Sprout Leaves, Chestnuts and Smoked Bacon
Sampler of – East/South/West Thanksgiving Traditions: Chesapeake Baked Oyster with Smoked Bacon, Short Rib Tamale with Tomatillo Salsa and Dungeness Crab Cioppino with Basil Pistou
Second Course (select one)
Tangerine-Glazed Turkey with Tortilla Dressing, Whipped Potatoes, Green Beans and Salsify, Jalapeño Cranberry Relish and Pecan-Chili Gravy
Pan-Roasted Red Grouper on Root Vegetable Succotash, White and Green Asparagus/Caramelized Shallots with Maine Lobster Fondue
Mesquite-Grilled Double-Cut Australian Lamb Chop on Celery Root/Apple Purée with Glazed Carrots, Candy Stripe Beets and Brown Butter/Parsnip Popover
West Texas Mopped Beef Tenderloin on Elk Sausage/Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, Yam Pone and Jalapeño Hush Puppies
A Trio of:
Chocolate Pecan Pie Crunch Bar with Salted Cajeta Milk Jam
Pumpkin Cranberry Shooter with Graham Vanilla Whipped Cream
Buttermilk Chess Pie with Caramelized Apples and Blackberry Compote
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers