November 22, 2012
to 2 PM
2927 Maple Ave. , Dallas, TX
$25 - $60
This multicourse brunch includes an appetizer buffet; a seafood station; a breakfast buffet; entree selections such as turkey, ham, red snapper, and short ribs; a kids’ buffet; and desserts. $60 for adults (includes Bloody Mary bar), $25 for children 6-12, free for children under 5. 214-871-7111.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup