November 22, 2012
to 2 PM
2927 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $60
This multicourse brunch includes an appetizer buffet; a seafood station; a breakfast buffet; entree selections such as turkey, ham, red snapper, and short ribs; a kids’ buffet; and desserts. $60 for adults (includes Bloody Mary bar), $25 for children 6-12, free for children under 5. 214-871-7111.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Quarter Bar: $4 Select Drafts
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair