November 22, 2012
to 2 PM
2927 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $60
This multicourse brunch includes an appetizer buffet; a seafood station; a breakfast buffet; entree selections such as turkey, ham, red snapper, and short ribs; a kids’ buffet; and desserts. $60 for adults (includes Bloody Mary bar), $25 for children 6-12, free for children under 5. 214-871-7111.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy