November 22, 2012
1601 North Central Expressway , Richardson, TX
$9.99 - $17.99
Traditional Thanksgiving dinner. $17.99, kids under 12 $9.99, under five eat free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-call-its, $4 Three Olives Vodka
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: 1/2 off martinis
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $1 off drafts, $1 off margaritas, $1 off hurricanes / $4.95 cold boiled shrimp
- Russo's New York Coal-Fired Pizzeria: The entire wine list is half-price.
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Love Justin Timberlake? You'll like Friday night at Alamo Drafthouse