November 22, 2012
2208 West Northwest Highway , Dallas, TX
$9.99 - $17.99
Traditional Thanksgiving dinner. $17.99, kids under 12 $9.99, under five eat free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cowboys Red River: $2 well, wine, selected bottles
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes
- Genghis Grill: $1.75 drafts, $1.75 domestics, $2 imports
- Mariscos 2000: $3.25 bloody marys
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them