Arlington Turkey Trot 2012
benefiting The Shoe Bank
November 22, 2012
1000 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$23 - $35
The 5K USATF-certified course is an out-and-back loop starting on Road To Six Flags on the north side of the Rangers’ Ballpark In Arlington looping along Legend’s Way near Cowboy Stadium and then The Ballpark In Arlington before heading east towards Six Flags Over Texas and returning to the common start and finish line.
The Puffin’ for Stuffin’ 1 Mile Fun-Run course uses the same common start and finish line as the 5K course and is a fun out-and-back loop that participants of all levels will enjoy.
Free parking is at Arlington Convention Center and in Lot N st the Ballpark.
Net proceeds will support The SHOE BANK, which is dedicated to recycling used shoes in its efforts to put comfortable, dependable footwear on men, women, and children and helps over 30,000 needy people annually.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- Candlelite Inn: $3 margaritas, $1 drafts / $1 off appetizers
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April