Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot 2012
November 22, 2012
The 45th Annual Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot has an 8-mile course, a 5K run/walk course, and a Trot Tot for youth ages 6 years and younger. The event starts and ends at Dallas City Hall Plaza in downtown Dallas. Even if you’re not a runner or walker, there are fun activities for the whole family to enjoy: clowns, pony rides, bounce houses, live musical entertainment and much more.
Photo by Rex C. Curry / Special Contributor
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday