Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot 2012
November 22, 2012
The 45th Annual Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot has an 8-mile course, a 5K run/walk course, and a Trot Tot for youth ages 6 years and younger. The event starts and ends at Dallas City Hall Plaza in downtown Dallas. Even if you’re not a runner or walker, there are fun activities for the whole family to enjoy: clowns, pony rides, bounce houses, live musical entertainment and much more.
Photo by Rex C. Curry / Special Contributor
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling