Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot 2012
November 22, 2012
The 45th Annual Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot has an 8-mile course, a 5K run/walk course, and a Trot Tot for youth ages 6 years and younger. The event starts and ends at Dallas City Hall Plaza in downtown Dallas. Even if you’re not a runner or walker, there are fun activities for the whole family to enjoy: clowns, pony rides, bounce houses, live musical entertainment and much more.
Photo by Rex C. Curry / Special Contributor
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy