Drinks Before Drumsticks Pre-Thanksgiving Party
November 22, 2012
2800 Routh Street , Dallas, TX
Have fun before family time with live music, drink specials including the featured “Angry Pilgrim,” win gift certificates with raffles from 10 p.m. – midnight and score a BBC swag bag when you bring non-perishable/canned food items to donate to the North Texas Food Bank.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Hooters: $2 domestic bottles
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: