Drinks Before Drumsticks Pre-Thanksgiving Party
November 22, 2012
2800 Routh Street , Dallas, TX
Have fun before family time with live music, drink specials including the featured “Angry Pilgrim,” win gift certificates with raffles from 10 p.m. – midnight and score a BBC swag bag when you bring non-perishable/canned food items to donate to the North Texas Food Bank.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger