Drinks Before Drumsticks Pre-Thanksgiving Party
November 22, 2012
2800 Routh Street , Dallas, TX
Have fun before family time with live music, drink specials including the featured “Angry Pilgrim,” win gift certificates with raffles from 10 p.m. – midnight and score a BBC swag bag when you bring non-perishable/canned food items to donate to the North Texas Food Bank.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 calls (premium and below, including domestic bottled beer)
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed