The Beauty Queen of Leenane
November 23, 2012
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Martin McDonagh
November 9 - December 8, 2012
Set in the mountains of Connemara, County Galway, THE BEAUTY QUEEN OF LEENANE tells the darkly comic tale of Maureen Folan, a plain and lonely woman in her early forties, and Mag, her manipulative aging mother, whose interference in Maureen's first and possibly final chance of a loving relationship sets in motion a train of events that leads inexorably towards the play's terrifying dénouement.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light draft, $4 craft drafts
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre