30th Annual Chesapeake Energy Parade of Lights
November 23, 2012
East 3rd Street and Main Street , Fort Worth, TX
The 30th Annual Chesapeake Energy Parade of Lights will feature more than 100 brilliant entries and over half a million holiday lights, ultimately transforming Downtown Fort Worth with "The Wonder of it All!" theme. Dazzling, LED illuminated floats, beautiful antique cars, the area's top marching bands, precision equestrian units, horse-drawn carriages and a cast of delightful characters dressed in holiday gear will fill the streets with lights, music and excitement, followed by the arrival of Santa and Mrs. Claus and the lighting of the 55-foot-tall Sundance Square Christmas Tree.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user. Photo courtesy of Downtown Fort Worth, Inc.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun