30th Annual Chesapeake Energy Parade of Lights
November 23, 2012
, Fort Worth, TX
The 30th Annual Chesapeake Energy Parade of Lights will feature more than 100 brilliant entries and over half a million holiday lights, ultimately transforming Downtown Fort Worth with "The Wonder of it All!" theme. Dazzling, LED illuminated floats, beautiful antique cars, the area's top marching bands, precision equestrian units, horse-drawn carriages and a cast of delightful characters dressed in holiday gear will fill the streets with lights, music and excitement, followed by the arrival of Santa and Mrs. Claus and the lighting of the 55-foot-tall Sundance Square Christmas Tree.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user. Photo courtesy of Downtown Fort Worth, Inc.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Malone's Pub: $2 wells
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth