November 23, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Thursday, October 31, Halloween night, the performance will be a sing-along show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $3 house margaritas
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to