benefiting North Texas Food Bank
November 23, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
All tours begin at the Reception Desk in the front lobby of the WInspear Opera House. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time of tours as all tours leave on time.
Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult or have adult supervision. Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years of age.
All tour patrons must reserve a ticket online at attpac.org prior to the tour date. There are limited spaces available and only patrons with tickets will be allowed on the tour. Patrons can use their tour ticket for special promotional items given by sponsors as announced. Check with your docent on your tour date to find out what promotional items are offered.
Tickets for the tour are complimentary but tour patrons are encouraged to bring two food cans/ items to benefit the North Texas Food Bank. Food collection boxes will be available in the front lobby of the Winspear Opera House.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells, $2 drafts / 1/2 off appetizers
- The Quarter Bar: $4 Select Drafts
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million