benefiting North Texas Food Bank
November 23, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
All tours begin at the Reception Desk in the front lobby of the WInspear Opera House. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time of tours as all tours leave on time.
Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult or have adult supervision. Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years of age.
All tour patrons must reserve a ticket online at attpac.org prior to the tour date. There are limited spaces available and only patrons with tickets will be allowed on the tour. Patrons can use their tour ticket for special promotional items given by sponsors as announced. Check with your docent on your tour date to find out what promotional items are offered.
Tickets for the tour are complimentary but tour patrons are encouraged to bring two food cans/ items to benefit the North Texas Food Bank. Food collection boxes will be available in the front lobby of the Winspear Opera House.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair