Record Store Day and 19th Anniversary
November 23, 2012
to 8:30 PM
5500 Greenville Avenue , #201 , Dallas, TX
Live music, Record Store Day limited releases and food from nearby restaurants.
10:00 Mark Wayne Glasmire
11:00 Matt Barron
1:00 Colin Boyd
2:00 Robbie Saunders and Jack Saunders
3:00 Kerri Arista
4:00 Lance Lopez
5:00 Ronnie Fauss
6:00 Annie Benjamin
7:00 Eric Folkerth
8:00 Tony Rey
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Annie Benjamin (More About this Band)
Colin Boyd (More About this Band)
Eric Folkerth (More About this Band)
Kerri Arista (More About this Band)
Lance Lopez (More About this Band)
Ronnie Fauss (More About this Band)
Tony Rey (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters