November 23, 2012
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Moth will be closed on Thanksgiving Day this year, but will open on Black Friday with several special stout releases, such as Green Flash Serrano Double Stout Cask Ale, Santa Fe Java Stout, 2011 Rahr Winter Warmer and a number of cellar releases throughout the day.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday