November 23, 2012
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Moth will be closed on Thanksgiving Day this year, but will open on Black Friday with several special stout releases, such as Green Flash Serrano Double Stout Cask Ale, Santa Fe Java Stout, 2011 Rahr Winter Warmer and a number of cellar releases throughout the day.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas