Polar Pajama Parties
November 23, 2012
to 9:45 AM
1600 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
$4 - $10
Enjoy free hot chocolate, wintry hands-on activities, and photos with Dynamo - in his pajamas, of course. Also, don't miss special appearances by Santa during evening parties. Activities are included with a ticket to the following showings of The Polar Express.
9-9:45 a.m. Nov. 23 & 24, Dec. 1, Dec. 8, Dec. 15, Dec. 21 - 23; $9 Adults, $8 Children (2-12) and Seniors (65+); Basic Members $6/$5, MAX Members $4.50/$4
6-6:45 p.m. Dec. 22 and Dec. 23; $10 for everyone, $9 for All Members
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- The Pour House: $2 domestics / $2 wells / $3 imports / $4 house wine
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine, $26 bottle of mimosa, $15 domestic buckets on the patio
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards