November 24, 2012
1135 S. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
$25 - $30
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: any domestic for only $1.50
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger