Buchanan’s Antiques Market
November 25, 2012
to 5 PM
2460 South Stemmons Freeway , Lewisville, TX
Free - $5
This monthly market originated in January 1995 and has grown to be one of the finest and most respected antique and collectible markets in the United States. Featuring more than 85,000 square feet filled with antiques and collectibles dealers from across the United States and Europe, this market is visited by thousands of eager-to-buy customers and collectors each month. Many of our customers travel to Dallas from around the country just to visit our show!
Admission is $5 for adults and is good for both days and children under 12 are free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Logan's Roadhouse: $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 drafts (22 oz) and $1 off margaritas and wells / 1/2 off appetizers in bar area
- Redneck Heaven Restaurant and Bar: $2.50 longnecks
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Frankie's Sports Bar & Grill: $3 well drinks
- Applebee's: $1.25 drafts, $2 margaritas & Bahama Mamas
- Coppell hopeful for dog park by year's end
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested after 4-hour standoff at IHOP in Lewisville
- Man shoots himself at Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville
- Coppell couple boasts elaborate Christmas display with electric trains and a scenic New Orleans
- Restaurant review: Pure DeLite Guilt-Free Cupcakery packs all the sexy with just half the calories